RPO: outsourcing of the recruitment process
Are you experiencing a sharp increase in your occasional needs for employees in the engineering, IT and digital fields, due to an increase in activity or the launch of a specific project?
- The solution to deal with this serenely: Recruitment Process Outsourcing, also known as RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing).
- The objective: to quickly recruit talent, on permanent or fixed-term contracts, in a secure way and by freeing up as much time as possible for your internal HR department.
HR experts in engineering, IT and digital
Our RPO intervention is adapted to your activity:
- Its duration can be 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or even longer,
- its volume can be customised according to your needs and their recurrence.
By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to build up a valuable talent pool in the engineering, IT and digital sectors where there is a shortage of candidates.
This service is also ideal for controlling the risks associated with your recruitment in particularly technical professions. We meet each candidate and carry out all the necessary checks and tests before presenting them to you:
- diplomas, qualifications.
- references via previous employers.
- elements of remuneration.
The stages of our intervention in RPO
Being able to intervene remotely or on your site, our HR experts base their work on several essential steps.
- Study of your HR issues.
- Process specification.
- Launch of sourcing: search for candidates by direct or mixed approach, then pre-selection of the most suitable profiles.
- Scheduling of interviews (in person, by telephone or by videoconference).
- Presentation of application files.
Our service is modular: we can carry out only the sourcing, or the complete recruitment outsourcing process (RPO).
Contact Danem People UK now for more information about our recruitment services. and HR consulting.
Danem People Cardiff